Utah C++ Programmers is the only meetup for C++ developers in the state of Utah. With over 650 members, we are the largest audience of software developers interested in C++ in the state.
Founded in 2014, Utah C++ Programmers meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Our audience is anyone interested in C++, whether you’ve been using it for decades or have never written your first program. We meet in the evening after work and provide food for those attending our meetings. That’s where our sponsors come in to help us out. Sponsors provide us with the funds necessary to continue providing food for our meetups.
The benefits of being a sponsor are:
- Sponsors can make a brief presentation before any sponsored event.
- Sponsors can send job openings to all of our members.
- Sponsors can post job openings on our discussion board.
- Sponsored event descriptions contain links and/or text to the sponsoring organization.
- Sponsor image and link in the sponsors section of the group’s meetup page.
Generally we ask sponsors to contribute $500 for food and drink for our meetings and the sponsorship lasts until the money runs out. Typically this is 6-9 months for our group at its current size.
To become a sponsor, please contact Richard Thomson.